How to order a MyMoney card
If you want to add a new picture to your existing card or update the design of your personalised card, log in to Nordea Netbank. You can select an image from the image gallery or use a picture of your own.
Please note: Log in to Netbank using a computer to personalise your card with a picture, as this is not possible on a mobile device.
Here’s how to update your card design in Netbank using a computer:
- Go to Finances and select Cards.
- Click “Increase credit limit, edit card or apply for Stockmann Mastercard”.
- Select “Card editing and renewal” from the left-hand menu.
- Choose the card you want to personalise with a photo.
- Select “I want to choose a PIN for my card or change the features of my card” on the form.
- Click “Order a picture” at the bottom of the form. Choose a picture from the gallery and confirm your selection. The rainbow image can be found under the Special category.
- Select “I have read the card terms and tariff, accept them and undertake to comply with them” and save your card order.
You can update your card image if you have a Nordea Gold, Nordea Credit, Nordea Electron or Nordea Debit card. However, personalised images are not available for Finnair Plus Mastercards, Stockmann Mastercards or TUOHI Mastercards.
The price of the MyMoney card is 12 euros per card order.
Try the MyMoney demo page to see what your personalised card could look likeOpens new window. Note: The link only works on a computer.
Examples from our image gallery:
Rules for your own pictures
The picture must be your own digital photo. Pictures downloaded from the internet are not allowed, for example.
The picture may not:
- violate copyrights, an exclusive right or a person’s right to their own name and picture or a person’s privacy
- include brands, text, distinctive marks, logos or national, social, political or religious symbols
- include improper subjects, such as racism or pornography, or violate the Penal Code
- include advertisements or infringe any trademarks or patents
- depict one or more public figures, such as musicians and athletes
- challenge good taste by being indecent, insulting, distasteful, threatening, disturbing or harmful
- go against the values related to any Visa, Mastercard or Nordea products or their graphic appearance.