Stockmann Mastercard features
Stockmann Mastercard is a credit card and, if you wish, also a debit card. The credit limit brings flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations and enables even larger purchases.
- You will receive an invoice on the credit card transactions every month. When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of instalment (minimum instalment percentage). You only pay interest on the amount you leave on credit after the due date*.
- You can select two instalment-free months in a calendar year.
- You can link any number of parallel cards to your principal card for family members who are 15 or older.
- You can monitor your credit card transactions easily through Netbank or, if you do not have Nordea's access codes, through eService. You can also check your card`s available balance, change the features of your credit card account and transfer money from your credit card to your bank account.
- In Nordea's Mobile Bank you can follow up on your credit card's transactions and see the balance available on your card and transfer money from your card credit to your bank account.
- If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can decide the PIN for your card.
- You can make contactless payments with Stockmann Mastercards. The purchases are always debited to the credit account, in other words, to the card's credit facility irrespective of whether you have a combination card or a credit card. Contactless payment allows you to pay for purchases that cost less than 25 euros quickly and easily by holding the card close to the payment terminal. You do not need to insert your card into the payment terminal or key in your PIN.
Stockmann Mastercard is accepted worldwide
- Mastercard is accepted in Finland and abroad in over 200 countries and about 30 million sales outlets. You can also withdraw cash all over the world from ATMs carrying the MasterCard logo.
- When your card has the debit facility, you can also pay for purchases and withdraw cash directly from your bank account worldwide.
- You can use Mastercard to make secure online payments.
* The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) on a Stockmann Mastercard credit of 1,500 euros in use is 15.8%. The 3-month Euribor (June 2016) has been used as the reference rate in the calculation and the monthly account management fee of 3.50 euros has been taken into account in the APR. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 10%. The credit limit is 500-10,000 euros. Stockmann Mastercard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven Katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.