Nordea Credit in a nutshell
Nordea Credit is a credit card and, if you wish, also a debit card. The credit limit enables even larger purchases and brings flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations.
- You will receive an invoice each month on the credit card transactions. When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of installment (minimum installment percentage). You only pay interest on the amount you leave on credit after the due date*.
- You can select two installment-free months in a calendar year.
- With the contactless payment feature of Nordea Credit combination card you can pay purchases smaller than 25 euros quickly and easily by holding the card close to the payment terminal. You do not need to insert your card into the payment terminal or key in your PIN. Contactless payments are always debited from the debit side of the card (bank account).
- You can link any number of parallel cards to the principal card for your family members.
- You can monitor your credit card transactions in Nordea's Netbank. In Netbank you can also see the available funds on your card and the invoice details. Moreover, you can transfer funds from your credit facility to your bank account.
In Nordea's Mobile Bank you can follow up on your credit card's transactions and see the balance available on your card and transfer money from your card credit to your bank account.
- If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can decide the PIN for your card.
- The card includes Product Safety Insurance, which provides additional cover for the products you purchase for your home or holiday home.
- You can have your own digital photo or a picture from Nordea's photo gallery printed on your card.
- You can include the K-Plussa feature to your MasterCard.
* The annual percentage rate of charge calculated on a Nordea Credit credit of 1,500 euros in use is 13.2 % (June 2018) for Package Customers. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 8.5%. The calculation includes an account management fee. No annual or monthly fee is charged on the principal card from Package Customers. The account management fee for a balance with credit is EUR 3,00 a month. The actual annual interest of other customer groups is shown under Card terms/Standard European Consumer Credit Information. The minimum credit limit for Nordea Credit is 1,000 euros and the maximum limit is 5,000 euros. The credit is valid until further notice. The total amount payable depends on the use of the credit, the size of the agreed instalments and the term of the credit agreement. The credit is granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven Katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA or Nordea Bank AB (publ), Satamaradankatu 5, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.