Nordea Gold card in brief
- The credit limit is 1,500–10,000 euros.
- When paying with the credit facility, you will benefit from Mastercard Purchase Protection, Product Safety Insurance and insurance for your holiday trips abroad.
- You will get an interest-free payment period of 30 days on average.
- You will be entitled to two instalment-free months a year.
- The borrowing rate is the 3-month Euribor + 9.5%.
- You can apply for a Nordea Gold card in Nordea Mobile or Nordea Netbank.
To qualify for the card, you need to have
- regular income and a good payment history
- a clean credit record.
- as a university student, you can get a Nordea Gold credit card without regular income as soon as you have been admitted.
You can apply for a credit card for your personal use or for joint use with a family member aged 18 or older who resides in the same household. The card will be posted to you.