Nordea Gold brings flexibility and gives you safety also while travelling abroad
Nordea Gold Mastercard includes comprehensive travel insurance for trips abroad as well as emergency cash for unexpected moments like if your card gets lost or stolen. The insurance is valid on leisure trips when no less than 75% of the total travelling and accommodation costs have been paid with the card's credit facility. Nordea Gold also includes Product Safety Insurance which provides excellent additional cover for your card purchases when products that are purchased to be used indoors at your permanent or leisure home are paid in full with a Nordea credit card.
With the contactless payment feature of Nordea Gold combination card you can pay purchases smaller than 25 euros quickly and easily by holding the card close to the payment terminal. You do not need to insert your card into the payment terminal or key in your PIN. Contactless payments are always debited from the debit side of the card (bank account).
You get to choose:
- When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of installment (minimum installment percentage). You will receive an invoice each month on the credit card transactions and only pay interest on the amount you leave on credit after the due date*.
- You can choose PIN for your card.
- When your card has the debit facility, you can also pay for purchases and withdraw cash directly from your bank account worldwide.
- You can include the Plussa feature to your Nordea Gold Mastercard.
- You can have your own digital photo or a picture from Nordea's photo gallery printed on your card.
- You can link any number of parallel cards to the principal card for your family members.
* The annual percentage rate of charge calculated on a Nordea Gold credit of 1,500 euros in use is 12.1% (June 2018) for Package Customers. The calculation includes an account management fee. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 7.5%. No annual or monthly fee is charged on the card included in the customer´s package.
The account management fee for a balance with credit is EUR 3,00 a month. E-invoice has been used as default invoicing method in the calculation. The actual annual interest of other customer groups is shown under Card terms/Standard European Consumer Credit Information. The minimum credit limit for Nordea Gold is 500 euros and the maximum limit is 10,000 euros. The credit is valid until further notice.
The total amount payable depends on the use of the credit, the size of the agreed instalments and the term of the credit agreement.
The credit is granted by Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven Katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA or Nordea Bank AB (publ), Satamaradankatu 5, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.