We are here to help you
We organise hundreds of digital advising sessions each year. You are welcome to come and learn how to use digital services together with our experts.
This is how we will help you:
- At Nordea branches, our advisers help and guide you, in a hands-on way, in using digital services.
- We arrange hundreds of events yearly to provide digital advice to our older customers in particular. The events are arranged in cooperation with senior citizen organisations at libraries, for example. Please note that Finnish is the first language used in the events.
- Our Digi Pop Ups circulate in shopping malls, among other places.
- Personal service is also available to you from our Customer Service.
- Please take your mobile device and access codes with you when participating in an advising session. This will enable the advisers to provide you with the best possible guidance.
Please take your mobile device and access codes with you when participating in an advising session. This will enable the advisers to provide you with the best possible guidance.
Nordea Tablet to make your daily life easier
If you are Nordea’s customer, aged 60 or more and do not yet have a smart device, we offer you a chance to buy a Nordea Tablet for your personal use.
Nordea will provide you with a brochure which entitles you to a discount on the list price when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10” tablet and a 4G data plan from a DNA Store. The banking apps you choose to have will be pre-installed on your tablet at the DNA Store. You are welcome to a Nordea branch to discuss and receive advice on the use of a tablet or you can participate in the nearest advising session (see the list of venues on this page).