Life insurance to secure the finances of your family
Lower finances after the death of someone close to you often come as a surprise to many. The one-off indemnity we pay to your family members will help them cope with any financial difficulties they may face.
Why life insurance?
- Your life insurance policy will protect your family’s income should you pass away. Taking out a life insurance policy is therefore especially important if you have a spouse and/or children.
- The insurance indemnity may help them pay daily expenses, meet loan repayments or deal with their new life situation.
- The indemnity may also come in handy in inheritance tax payments. It makes it possible to avoid situations in which property would otherwise have to be realised hastily or at an inopportune moment.
- The indemnity will be paid as one-off compensation to the beneficiary you have designated to us. We will pay 90% of claims within 5 days of us receiving the completed claim form and the required appendices.
- A life insurance policy has no effect on any statutory compensation paid to your next-of-kin.
- You can choose the amount of the indemnity. When bought online, the amount
may be EUR 10 000–500 000.
- You can raise the amount by 15–25% with physical exercise. Unique benefit from Nordea only!