ASP loan features
- The loan can consist of an interest-subsidised ASP loan and a supplementary loan.
- You will need a supplementary ASP loan when the interest-subsidised ASP loan alone is not enough for the home purchase.
- The interest on the interest-subsidised ASP loan is lower than on corresponding new housing loans.
- If the loan interest rate rises over 3.8%, the state pays part of the loan interest as interest subsidy during the first ten loan years.
- The precondition for the ASP loan is that the home to be purchased is located in Finland.
Maximum amounts of interest-subsidised loans
The maximum amount of interest-subsidised loans when a deal has been concluded or construction has been started on or after 1 November 2014:
- Helsinki 180,000 euros
- Espoo, Vantaa and Kauniainen 145,000 euros
- Other municipalities 115,000 euros