Why unit-linked insurance?
Unit-linked insurance offers benefits that traditional savings accounts and investment funds don’t have. You can invest in various investment instruments under one contract and switch between instruments without having to pay any capital gains taxes arising from the switch.
- Various investment alternatives under one contract – Select one or more investment instruments from our wide selection of investment funds and baskets. Our unique investment baskets can only be accessed through unit-linked insurance.
- Switch between investments free of charge and without having to pay taxes right away – Unit-linked insurance offers you the flexibility to add and switch underlying investments any time free of charge. You can also change the asset allocation under your contract. You only pay taxes on the return when you withdraw your money.
- Protect your assets from market volatility – You can protect your assets by investing in the low-risk Granite Portfolio Fixed Income investment basket or moving them into an Insurance Account. An Insurance Account is a safe place to park your money while waiting for market volatility to subside or searching for a new investment.
- Suits both active and passive investors – Unit-linked insurance is a great fit for an investor who wants to actively switch between investments to take advantage of market movements. A more passive investor can choose from our investment baskets where your assets are managed by our investment specialists.
- Save and invest in a way that suits you – Make a larger one-time investment or save smaller amounts over time as you see fit. You can get started with as little as 50 euros. Your contract also offers you the flexibility to withdraw your savings whenever you need to.