TUOHI Mastercard – great benefits and features
- TUOHI Mastercard is a credit card with no opening or annual fee that you can use to pay for your purchases in instalments and to transfer cash from the credit facility to your bank account. The account management fee of 5 euros is only charged when you have an outstanding credit balance.
- The TUOHI Mastercard charge card and credit card adds flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations and enables you to make large purchases.
- You will receive a monthly invoice for the transactions on your credit card and you can select the due date of the invoice and the repayment amount (minimum repayment percentage) when filling in the card application. You only pay interest on the amount of credit left unpaid after the due date*.
- You can take a payment holiday for two months in a calendar year.
- The TUOHI Mastercard credit agreement is usually completed with the vendor when you are making your first purchase.
- TUOHI Mastercard also automatically includes the free PriceGuard Insurance, which guarantees the cheapest prices on the market for subsequent purchases made with the card in accordance with the insurance terms and conditions.
* The annual percentage rate of charge calculated on a TUOHI Mastercard credit of EUR 1,500 is 27.9%. The calculation uses the 3-month Euribor (June 2019) and it includes the monthly account management fee and the fee for a paper invoice. The interest rate on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 14%. The account management fee is 5.00 euros. The credit limit is
2,000–10,000 euros. TUOHI Mastercard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven katu 9, Helsinki, FI-00020 NORDEA.