TUOHI MasterCard features
The credit limit of TUOHI MasterCard brings flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations and enables even larger purchases.
- You will receive an invoice on the credit card transactions every month. When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of installment (minimum installment percentage). You only pay interest on the amount you leave on credit after the due date*.
- You can select two installment-free months in a calendar year.
- TUOHI MasterCard credit agreement is usually made at the sales outlet in connection with the first purchase.
- You can monitor your credit card transactions easily through Netbank or, if you do not have Nordea`s access codes, through eService. You can also check your card`s available balance, change the features of your credit card account and transfer money from your credit card to your bank account.
- In Nordea's Mobile Bank you can follow up on your credit card`s transactions and see the balance available on your card and transfer money from your card credit to your bank account.
- If you do not have access codes, your can monitor your card transactions and make cash transfers via the Telephone Service.
TUOHI MasterCard is accepted worldwide
- MasterCard is accepted in Finland and abroad in over 200 countries and 35 million sales outlets. You can withdraw cash all over the world at ATMs carrying the MasterCard logo.
- You can go shopping on the Internet when you have registered your card for online use.
*The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) on a MasterCard TUOHI credit of 1,500 euros in use is 20.5%. The 3-month Euribor (June 2016) has been used as the reference rate in the calculation and the monthly account management fee of 5.00 euros has been taken into account in the APR. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 12%. The credit limit is 1,000-10,000 euros. TUOHI MasterCard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.