Secure your living if your income decreases permanently
As a result of permanent disability, your income level may remain low for good and coping with your daily expenses may become challenging.
Why take out cover against permanent disability?
- Permanent disability cover will help you compensate for your lost income. You are entitled to one-off indemnity for the permanent loss of your ability to work due to an illness or accident.
- The additional cover is especially important when your family’s livelihood depends on your income, if you have children or if you manage your finances alone.
- You can choose the amount of the indemnity. When bought online, the amount may be EUR 10 000 –300 000.
- You can raise the amount by 15–25% with physical exercise. Unique benefit from Nordea only!
- You can use our insurance calculatorOpens new window to obtain a recommendation for the most suitable insurance for you. You can change the indemnity amount and take out additional cover against a critical illness or death, for example.