Nordea carries out operations in Finland directly through Nordea Bank Abp as of 1 October 2018.
Nordea Bank Abp
Address: Satamaradankatu 5, FI-00020 NORDEA, Finland
Business Identity Code: 2858394-9
Nordea Bank Abp is supervised by
European Central Bank (ECB)
60314 Frankfurt am Main,Germany
Telephone: +49 69 1344 0
www.ecb.europa.euOpens new window
Financial Supervisory Authority
Snellmaninkatu 6, P.O. Box 103,
FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland
Telephone: +358 (0)9 183 51
www.finanssivalvonta.fiOpens new window
The operations of Nordea Bank Abp are further supervised by the Finnish Consumer Ombudsman and other Finnish authorities within the bounds of their jurisdiction.
Nordea Bank Abp is a member of Finance Finland, address Itämerenkatu 11-13, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland, tel +358 20 7934 200, fax +358 20 7934 202.
More information about Nordea as a company can be found in English and in Swedish at www.nordea.comOpens new window.
Nordea's branch regions in Finland
In Finland, the personal banking business operations led by Jani Eloranta. He is responsible for Personal Banking’s personal customer segments.
The Nordea Business Banking business area serves Nordea’s corporate customers. Business Banking Direct, which serves small and medium-sized companies and entrepreneurs, is led by Sanna Turunen. Aleksi Lehtonen is in charge of Business Banking, which serves medium-sized and large corporate customers.
(Nordea’s largest corporate customers are served in the Wholesale Banking business area.)
Jani Eloranta, Head of Personal Banking Finland
- Minna Parhiala, Capital Area
- Jarmo Törhönen, Southern Finland
- Janne Kaisto, Central Finland
- Sari Tempakka, Northern and Eastern Finland
Aleksi Lehtonen, Head of Business Banking Finland
- Mikko Mörsäri, Capital Area and Central Finland
- Marko Lehtosalo, Capital Area and Southwestern Finland
- Sami Heikkilä, Northern and Eastern Finland
- Anna Eklund, Focus Groups
Sanna Turunen, Head of Business Banking Direct Finland
- Miikka Teimonen, Entrepreneur Bank
- Tiina Merikari, BB Online
- Johanna Vaittinen, Nordea Business Centre
- Anne-Mari Suovirta, Tenant-Owned Associations
Rizvan Samaletdin: Private Banking Finland