Secure your loan repayment
How would you manage your home loan repayments and your other regular expenses if you were left without work or fell ill?
Why take an insurance policy against unemployment or illness?
- Being insured will support you if faced with unemployment or a long sick leave while you have loans to repay. Having an insurance policy is all the more important if your family's loan repayments depend on your income only.
- Even if social security in Finland is among the highest in the world, your income may drop drastically if you fall ill or are left without employment. If unemployed, you cannot maintain your usual standard of living with the earnings-related daily allowance alone.
- Unemployment cover and sick pay cover (temporary disability) are always granted together and attached to a secured loan from Nordea, such as a home loan.
- You can choose a monthly indemnity of EUR 200–1 600, which will be available to you to pay your monthly loan repayments.
- You’ll get a 10% raise to your insurance indemnity if you have an underage child at the time of the insured event.
Send us a contact requestOpens new window, and we will give you a recommendation for insurance cover suited to your needs.