FlexiCredit without security
FlexiCredit is a handy solution when you want to realise your plans and need consumer credit quickly. The credit amount can be from 2,000 euros up to 50,000 euros. FlexiCredit is an unsecured loan, which can be raised later, if needed.
- You can apply for a loan online with Nordea's access codes, code calculator or with other banks' online banking codes.
- The money will be paid to your account after you have been granted the loan (Mon-Sun 7-22.30).
- A credit can be granted to one or two applicants having reached the age of 18.
- The repayment schedule is flexible and the loan period can be adjusted to your payment capacity.
- The minimum loan period for FlexiCredit is 1 year and the maximum 5.5 years. You can, however, pay extra instalments or repay the entire credit any time.
- You will repay the credit monthly in equal payments.
- There is an option for two instalment-free months a year.
- The annual percentage rate of charge depends on the loan amount, the repayment method and the loan period. The annual percentage rate of charge on FlexiCredit may be 2,9 % at minimum and 15.8% at maximum.