Nordea Debit features
- Nordea Debit is an international chip card with which you can withdraw cash and pay for purchases in Finland and abroad at points of sale carrying the Visa symbol.
- Nordea Debit contains a contactless payment feature with which you can pay for purchases that cost less than 50 euros by holding the card close to the payment terminal. You do not need to insert your card into the payment terminal or key in your PIN.
- If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can decide the PIN for your card.
- With Nordea Debit you can pay for your online purchases safely once you have connected your card to the Verified by Visa online payment service.
- Purchases and cash withdrawals made with the card are always debited to the bank account linked to the card. The Nordea Debit card does not include a charge card or credit facility.
Read more about Nordea Debit: Cardholder's guide (pdf, 656 KB)Opens new window