What does the well-being benefit mean?
- It is a free feature of Nordea MyLife personal insurance that helps you to increase your insurance cover without additional costs.
- You’ll get better insurance cover by exercising regularly! This means doing an activity that makes you breathe faster and raises your heart rate. You can walk, run, exercise, dance or pick any other sport you enjoy.
- Half an hour of brisk physical exercise a day will raise your insurance cover by 15%. One hour of brisk physical exercise a day will bring you a 25% raise to your insurance cover.
- The increase in insurance cover is determined by your physical activity data. The duration and intensity of your exercise is converted into activity points, the average of which determines your activity level.
- You can easily track your earned activity points by downloading the MyLife app to your phone.
- You can increase your life insurance cover, critical illness cover, permanent disability cover or your cover for death or permanent disability caused by an accident.
Take advantage of the discount prices for Nordea customers
If you have a home loan from us, we offer you a 15% discount on new MyLife insurance policies. If you are our Premium Customer or Private Banking customer, your discount is 20%.