If you were accepted as a student...
you are also eligible for a Nordea Gold card! Nordea Gold is a credit card that you may apply for right after you have been notified of having been admitted to university or university of applied sciences. As a university student, you get to also enjoy Nordea’s other student benefits.
Apply for a Nordea Gold credit card
Just send us a contact request and we’ll contact you regarding your credit card application.Submit a contact request
Make use of our benefits to university students
Studying is the best investment you can make in yourself and your future. Sign up as Nordea’s student customer and enjoy our comprehensive student benefits:
- You may apply for a student Nordea Gold credit card with a credit facility of 2,000 euros as soon as you have been admitted.
- You get to use the latest mobile payment services, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Free daily banking services for students, including the use of Nordea Mobile and Nordea Netbank, a disposal account and a Nordea Gold card.
- You can contact Nordea Customer Service for banking advice via chat in Finnish every day of the year.
- Student loan with an affordable interest rate and flexible payment period Apply for a student loan easily in Nordea Netbank or Nordea Mobile
- You can start saving and investing easily with Nora, Nordea Robo Adviser.
- Advice to students on ASP saving and applying for an ASP loan Read more about ASP saving
- Join the Students’ Globe Club and win great prizes.
Sign up as Nordea’s university student customer
Fill in the sign-up form to get our remarkable benefits.Open the sign-up form
Flexibility for your student budget with a student loan and a student’s credit card
A student loan will make your student life easier. With finances in order, you can focus all your energy on studying. And if you complete your degree within the set time, Kela will pay part of your student loan as student loan compensation.
You are also eligible for a student’s Nordea Gold credit card after having been admitted to university. For you as a university student, the card is free of charge if you also use Nordea Mobile. A Nordea Gold card comes with a credit facility of up to 2,000 euros. In addition, if your pay for your travels with your Nordea Gold card, you will also get travel insurance.
Preconditions for becoming a university student customer
You can sign up as our university student customer when
- you are aged 19–30 and
- you are studying at a Finnish university or university of applied sciences or at some other higher education institution.
You will get the university student benefits when you sign up as our university student customer. After signing up, our student benefits will be available to you until your 31st birthday, even if you completed your studies earlier. After this, the benefits and services will be priced according to your banking volume.
Nordea reserves the right to modify the content of its offering and its benefits and criteria for university student customers.
Not yet Nordea’s customer?
Nordea will be your partner during your studies, too. Become a student customer now and get all the benefits!Become a customer online
New student, see how you can apply for a student loan
Read more about how to apply for a student loan
You can also pay your purchases with a smart device.