Log in with a QR code
The Nordea ID app offers a brand new feature: login with a QR code. The QR code is a secure way to log in to both our new Netbank and various third-party services (such as Kela’s online services) on your computer. To log in, open the Nordea ID app and use it to scan the QR code you see on your computer screen. Finally, confirm the login with your PIN or use biometric authentication (face or fingerprint recognition).
How to log in with a QR code:
- Go to the service to which you want to log in, eg. Nordea Netbank or vero.fi. Select Nordea as your bank and that you want to log in with the Nordea ID app and a QR code. You can see a QR code in the service to which you want to log in.
- Next, open the Nordea ID app on your phone or tablet. Note that you must log in to the website on a different device than the one where you have the Nordea ID app. This way, you’ll be able to scan the code with your camera.
- Tap “Scan QR code” in the app. This will switch on the camera for scanning the QR code.
- Focus the camera on the QR code. Make sure the entire code is visible within the camera view in the app.
- Confirm your login with your PIN or biometric identification (face or fingerprint ID).