Nordea’s customer already
First-time code app user, Nordea customer
If you are activating the code app for the first time and you have a code calculator or code card at your disposal, you can order the code app activation codes through Netbank. Please note that the activation code and the one-time PIN can only be used once and that they should be used in the same session. So you shouldn’t start activating the code app before you have received both codes.
- Check that you have the correct phone number in Netbank and that it is verified. You can check the phone number that you have verified in Netbank for use in Nordea’s services by going to “Mobile services” > “Own numbers”. We will send the activation code to your verified phone number to ensure that no one else can activate the app in your name.
- Go to the “Edit Netbank” tab and select “Access codes”.
- Order the activation codes by clicking the order button under “Nordea Codes app”.
Once you have ordered the codes you will receive:
- the activation code sent by SMS to your phone.
- a one-time- PIN sent to Netbank, where you will find it under “Edit Netbank” > “Access codes”.
After you have received the activation codes
- Open the code app and start the activation by selecting the country, language and customer type.
- Select “I have both the activation code and the temporary PIN”.
- Enter your activation code and temporary PIN.
- The activation is now almost complete. You only need to choose a four-digit PIN and to name your user profile.
The code app is now ready to use.