Nordea Capital as well as all product material and customer service related to Nordea Capital is offered only in Finnish or Swedish. The contractual language used is either Finnish or Swedish, and the purpose of the information provided on this website is only to give a general overview of Nordea Capital.
Nordea Capital is a flexible investment solution that is particularly suited for active long-term investment.
Why Nordea Capital?
- Access a wide range of investments, such as investment funds, investment baskets and investment bonds, with one agreement.
- You can transfer your cash to a low-risk insurance account when the markets are volatile or while you consider where to invest next.
- You can reallocate your investments under the agreement free of charge.
- The potential return on the investments is not taxed in connection with any reallocation and you do not need to report the changes to the tax authorities. The return is only taxed when you withdraw your money or the agreement expires.
- You can make additional investments at any time.
- You can withdraw your money partially or in full at any time.
You can choose the investment instruments from Nordea’s extensive selection based on your investment target, your risk tolerance and level of activity.
For example, you can select from Nordea’s funds and investment bonds, as well as from Nordea Life Assurance’s investment baskets, which you can only invest in through Nordea Life Assurance’s products. Investment baskets are not investment funds but investment instruments determined by the insurance company. They are subject to separate rules and the money invested in these baskets is reinvested in other investment instruments such as investment funds, equities, government bonds and corporate bonds.
An annual management fee of 0.40% is charged on unit-linked savings of EUR 100,000 or less, the management fee exceeding this amount being 0.10%.
The insurance company is entitled to raise the management fee to one per cent maximum.
In addition to the management fee, you will be charged fees for the investment funds, investment baskets and other investment instruments in accordance with their rules.
|Change of investment plan|
A change of investment plan refers to a change in the allocation of upcoming payments across the available investment instruments.
|Switching savings from one instrument to another|
Transactions not included in the contract and their pricing can be agreed separately.
|Confirmation of pledging
|Extra account statement||EUR 10|
|Change of owner||EUR 100|
A withdrawal fee of 1% will be charged on the amount withdrawn when less than 3 years have passed from the start date of the agreement.
The withdrawal fee is not charged on the amount that exceeds the cumulative withdrawal amount of EUR 100,000.
|Changes to charges||The insurance company is entitled to increase all euro-denominated charges in accordance with a change in the cost-of-living index.|
|Minimum investment amount||EUR 50|