How to activate the Nordea ID app on a device when you already have it installed on another device
Download the Nordea ID app
Find the Nordea ID app in your app store and install it on your new device.
Download for Android from Google Play
Download for iPhone or iPad from App Store
Make sure that both your old and new device have the latest version of the Nordea ID app and are connected to the internet. You can use either mobile data (SIM card) or a wireless network (wi-fi) or share a network connection from another device.
Activate the app
- Open the Nordea ID app on your new device and name your user profile.
- Select your country, language and customer type.
- Select “Activate on this device” and follow the steps in the app.
- Open the Nordea ID app on your old device and select “Activate in another device”.
- Enter your Nordea user ID and the PIN for the app.
- The app will give you a QR code, which you can use to activate the Nordea ID app on your new device.
- Use the camera on your new device to scan the QR code from your old device.
- Once you have scanned the QR code, you are asked to choose a 4–8 digit PIN.
Your Nordea ID app is now activated and you can close your old device.