Finnair Plus Mastercard is a credit card and, if you wish, also a debit card. The credit limit brings flexibility to your finances in case of unexpected situations and enables even larger purchases.
- You get an interest-free payment period of about 30 days on average for all purchases on credit and you will receive a monthly invoice on your credit card transactions. When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the amount of repayment (minimum repayment percentage). You only pay interest on the amount you leave on the amount of credit left unpaid after the due date*.
- You can select two instalment-free months in a calendar year.
- You can make contactless payments with Finnair Plus Mastercard. The purchases are always debited to the credit account.
- You can monitor your credit card transactions easily through Netbank or Mobile Bank or, if you do not have Nordea's access codes, through OmaLuotto-service (nordearahoitus.fi/omaluotto). You can also check your card's available balance, change the features of your credit card account, transfer money from your credit card to your bank account and restrict your card’s geographical usage area and online use.
- If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can choose your own PIN for your card.
Finnair Plus Mastercard is accepted worldwide
- Mastercard is accepted in Finland and abroad in over 200 countries and about 30 million sales outlets.
- You can withdraw cash all over the world at ATMs carrying the Mastercard logo.
- When your card has the debit facility, you can also pay for purchases and withdraw cash directly from your bank account worldwide.
- You can use Finnair Plus Mastercard to make secure online payments.
* The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) on a Finnair Plus Mastercard credit of 1,500 euros in use is 24,9 %. The 3-month Euribor (June 2019) has been used as the reference rate in the calculation and the annual fee of 60 euros and the fee for the paper invoice has been taken into account in the APR. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 11,5 %. The credit limit is 2,000-10,000 euros. Finnair Plus Mastercard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven Katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.