- Become a customer online and receive the online banking codes during the next banking day.
- Alternatively, you will get the online banking codes from a Nordea branch, and we will open a Netbank agreement for you and help you in activating the codes.
You can make a Netbank agreement:
- If you are 18 and have an account in Nordea.
- If you are under-age and have your guardians' consent.
- If you are 15, you can make the agreement on your own, if you have an account opened by you and intended for your income and which does not require the consent of your guardians.
An account you are authorised to use or a book-entry account can also be added to the Netbank agreement. In the above situation, both the accountholder and the authorised user must be present at the branch. A personal customer must be present in person and a corporate customer’s representative must present a decision by the Board of Directors.
If you want to make an agreement on behalf of an association, for example, or want to add to your agreement another person's account, remember to take the necessary documents with you.
View your account information electronically
Netbank's viewing right is a service available to those customers free of charge who do not use Netbank. With the service customers can view their account transactions and credit card balances and receive a monthly account statement electronically. A user ID and a permanent four-digit password are required for the use of Netbank's viewing right.
The codes are only intended for viewing account information and cannot be used for identification or payment of bills.