With Nordea Codes app you can use the electronic banking services provided by Nordea and identify yourself to other service providers using Nordea's separate identification service as made available in respective services. Use of the code app and its functions requires the processing of certain personal data, and the app must access your phone's data in the ways described below.
The code app processes the following personal data:
- Account and transaction details, unconfirmed payments and payments requiring additional confirmation – these are processed in order for you to use banking services with the code app. Account and transaction details are processed as long as the code app is activated.
- IP addresses – these are logged in order to prevent and investigate potential criminal attacks and transactions. The data may be handed over to the authorities, if necessary.
- User-specific device ID – this is required for sending action requests to registered devices and for generating one-time codes.
The code app needs access to the following features on your phone:
- Access to the Internet – the app needs to be able to communicate with Nordea's servers and systems in order to perform banking services and communicate with Nordea.
- Enabling phone calls – the app needs a permission to enable phone calls in order to be able to read the IMEI code from the phone using the app.
The code app does not send personal data to third parties, with the exception of data required for performing tasks ordered by you such as making a payment.
Personal data processed by app is controlled by Nordea Group company providing the service, please see below a list of respective companies. For more information about your rights, please contact Nordea Customer Service, details below:
- Customer service (private customers) +358 200 70000 (Mon-Fri 8.00 - 18.00)
- Corporate customers + 358 200 26262 (On banking days 09.00–16.30)
Nordea Finance Finland Ltd http://www.nordearahoitus.fi/Opens new window
Tukirahoitus Oy http://tukirahoitus.fi/henkilo.htmlOpens new window