Nordea Electron keeps you up-to-date on your finances
- The balance of your account is checked every time you use your Nordea Electron card for paying purchases. An authorisation hold is placed on your account for your cash withdrawals and purchases until the debiting date of your next card payment, for a maximum of 10 days.
- In the card application you define suitable daily withdrawal and payment limits. You can change the limits later in Netbank, at branches or in Nordea Customer Service.
- If you have Nordea's Netbank access codes, you can decide the PIN for your card.
- You can also design the appearance of your card and add the K-Plussa feature to your Nordea Electron.
- You can make contactless payments with a new Nordea Electron card. The purchases are always debited to your bank account. You can always use a card featuring contactless payment also in the traditional way - and also for small purchases. Just insert your card into the payment terminal and key in your PIN. With a Nordea Electron card you can make contactless payments that cost less than 25 euros and the authorisation hold will be placed on your account as usual.
You can go shopping on the Internet with Nordea Electron when you register your card for online use in Netbank.
Read more about Nordea Electron: Cardholder's guide (pdf, 656 KB)Opens new window.