Take advantage of FlexiPayment
Most housing loans with Nordea include a feature that allows you to reduce or increase the monthly instalments on your loan or skip some of them altogether. Check your repayment schedule to see if you have FlexiPayment and adjust your monthly instalments conveniently in Nordea Mobile or Netbank without having to consult the bank!
Using the free-of-charge FlexiPayment is the easiest way to take an instalment-free period.
- Check in Nordea Mobile or Netbank if FlexiPayment is attached to your loan. FlexiPayment allows you to have an instalment-free period right away. This information is included in your housing loan details, which you can view in Nordea Mobile or Netbank.
- If FlexiPayment is not attached to your loan, you can add it by applying for a change to your loan.
- If neither of the above-mentioned options is suitable for you, you can apply for an instalment-free period for your loan. The easiest way to apply is to do it in Nordea Mobile or Netbank. We apply normal credit-granting procedures to FlexiPayment and instalment-free periods.
FlexiPayment and instalment-free periods
- What is the difference between FlexiPayment and an instalment-free period?
- I’m applying for FlexiPayment with my spouse. How can my spouse confirm the application?
- I already have FlexiPayment. Can I increase its amount?
- I already have FlexiPayment. Can I also obtain an instalment-free period?
- How long can I have a repayment holiday with FlexiPayment?
- When will the instalment-free period I applied for become valid?
- What should I do if, on the day preceding the due date, my loan repayment appears that it will be charged despite the fact that I made my application before the repayment appeared on my payments falling due?
- Will my instalment-free period take effect before the next loan repayment due date?