Let us help you with your financial worries
Reach out to us or make changes to your repayment plans using our self-service tools.
If you’re struggling with your loan repayments, get in touch with us as soon as possible. Together we can find the solutions that work best for you. This may help you avoid additional interest and debt collection costs and prevent your credit record from being affected.
Did you know that you can easily make changes to your loan and card repayment plans using the self-service tools available in Nordea Mobile and Netbank?
There is a wide range of solutions – choose the best for you
If your payment is overdue, you must pay it without delay, but with future payments, you may have various solutions available.
- Add flexibility to your home loan repayments by using FlexiPayment to reduce your next monthly payment, or by taking a 1-month payment holiday. You can easily make changes to your monthly payment or apply for a payment holiday or a change of due date by logging in to Nordea Mobile or Netbank and navigating to the details of your loan. How to use FlexiPayment
- You can revise the repayment schedule of your FlexiCredit by changing your instalment percentage or due date. In addition, you are allowed two instalment-free months a year.
- If you want to revise the repayment schedule of your credit card debt, you can edit your monthly payment, instalment-free months and due date in Nordea Mobile or Netbank.
- If you have a student loan, you can apply for a payment holiday or a change to your monthly payment, due date, management account or reference rate.
- Combine your consumer loans into one, as it may help you reduce your total loan costs significantly.