Banking services that you can open online for a child:
- Disposal Account and Nordea Electron card
- PerkAccount for savings
- Access codes for Mobile Bank and Netbank use
The guardians agree jointly on the opening of an account and services for an underage child. By law, the approval of both guardians is needed for the application unless one of the parents has single guardianship. The parents agree jointly on the user right to the account.
How to open banking services online for a child:
1. Log in with Nordea’s access codes.
For the application, you need:
- a passport or an identity card with a photo (driving licence not accepted)
- the child's passport or identity card with a photo
- the child’s mobile phone number (opening of a card or Netbank service)
- the other guardian’s mobile phone number
2. Please fill in the child’s information and select the banking services for him or her.
3. The other guardian will receive an SMS and confirm the application.The other guardian needs:
- access codes – do not have to be Nordea's
- a passport, an identity card with a photo or a driving licence
This phase is unnecessary if the guardian has single guardianship.