When you turn 18, it’s time to take control of your finances
Below we have listed a few important things you should look into. You are also welcome to contact us if you need any help!
Managing your money
What can you afford, why does it make sense to save money and how can you avoid the common financial mistakes many people make? Check out our tips for organising your finances when you move into adulthood.
Saving money to buy a home
The ASP scheme helps you save money for the first home of your own. Read about ASP saving and the ASP loan.
- Are you already familiar with student loans? Read about student loan features, interest rate and state guarantee and apply easily online.
- Sign up as a university student customer and enjoy our student benefits. Read more and become a student customer.
- Getting a credit card as a student is easy. Read more and apply.
- If you are 19–25 years old, you can sign up as a young customer. You will get considerable benefits for our daily banking services. Read about the benefits we offer to our young customers.
- Are you under 18 years old? Read about our banking services for young people aged 15 or over.