Checklist for removal preparations
- Think whether your removal can be done with the help of your friends and relatives. Or should you use a removal firm instead?
- Check from your employment contract whether you are entitled to a salaried removal leave.
- Start going through your movable property. You can sell your extra clothes, dishes and furniture at a flea market, donate them or take them for recycling, thereby reducing your removal goods.
- Also think whether you need to buy new home appliances or furniture. Keep in mind that the delivery times may sometimes take several weeks.
- Further packaging tips are available in Finnish on If’s website under ‘Muuttaminen’Opens new window.