This accessibility statement applies to Corporate Netbank in Finland and was updated on 30.11.2020. The service is subject to the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea Corporate Netbank partially meets the accessibility requirements. The target is to ongoing close the identified gaps with normal updates of the service, unless otherwise stated below.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas
1.1.1 Non-text content (A), Provide text alternatives for non-text content:
- Some images are missing alternative text preventing them from being interpreted by assistive technologies.
1.3.1 Info and relationships (A), Logical structure:
- Some forms visually presents labels for form controls but assistive technology may not be able to determine which label goes with which control.
1.4.4 Resize text (AA):
- Changing size of text may cause content being obscured.
1.4.10 (WCAG 2.1) (AA) User must be able to browse a website using a 320 pixel wide screen without having to scroll horizontally:
- Not all pages have been validated to meet with this requirement and hence partial non-compliance may occur.
1.4.12 Text Spacing (WCAG 2.1) (AA), Changing text style properties shouldn't break the page (line height, spacing after paragraph, letter spacing, word spacing):
- Changing text spacing may cause overlapping text or loosing part of the information.
2.1.1 Keyboard (A), Accessible by keyboard only:
- Application is partly operable from the keyboard. Some unreachable elements makes certain functionalities difficult to access.
3.1.1 Language of Page (A), Page has a language assigned:
- The HTML pages do not have language assigned which makes assistive technologies difficult to identify page language and present text and other linguistic content correctly.
3.1.2 Language of Parts (A), Tell users when the language on a page changes:
- Since pages do not have language assigned changing language is not registered by assistive technologies.
3.3.3 Error suggestion (AA), Suggest fixes when users make errors:
- Some suggestions for fixing errors after submitting a form is provided but does not sufficiently indicate the fields that are affected.
4.1.2 Name, role, value (A):
- Some controls such as country tab or payment search tab lack adequate names and roles making them difficult for screen readers to access.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000