We recommend using our phone and remote services whenever possible.
Questions and answers about banking in branch
Which services do you offer in branch?
- Cashier services at designated branches; you can also order cash by post
- Payments (primary options: self-service channels, direct transfers, Customer Service or payment service envelopes)
- Quick and urgent matters related to estates (paying bills, ordering balance statements and delivering documents for the establishment of the distributees of the estate)
- Urgent matters related to safety deposit boxes
- Submitting a rental security deposit
- Document deliveries (for example in relation to housing trades)
- Investment orders
- Advice related to and opening of digital services
How do I book an appointment in branch in an urgent banking matter?
Please call our Customer Service, tel. 0200 70 000 (local rates apply), and check with our adviser what is the best way to handle your banking. The adviser will book you a meeting in branch if needed. Online meetings are a convenient way of handling matters regarding housing trades, for example.
Did you know that you can handle most of your banking needs through mobile bank or Netbank or by calling our Customer Service? You can find instructions for using our services on our website. You can also ask for more detailed instructions through our chat.
Our digital signing service allows you to sign agreements online, and we can hold negotiations with you either in an online meeting or on the phone. If you need help in handling your banking, don’t hesitate to call our Customer Service to ask one of our advisers on how to proceed.
Where can I withdraw cash?
Cash can be withdrawn normally from open branches as well as Otto ATMs, R-kioskis and the cash desks at K stores and Tokmanni stores. In addition, you can order cash by post to your preferred Posti point.