This accessibility statement applies to the Trade Finance Guarantee Portal. The service is subject to Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services requiring digital services to meet accessibility requirements. This accessibility statement has been published on 15.12.2020. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea’s Trade Finance Guarantee Portal in Finland meets partially the accessibility requirements.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.3.1 Info and relationships (A), Logical structure:
- There are no semantic elements available which makes it difficult to recognize the purpose of the tags for a person using screen reader.
1.3.3 Sensory Characteristics (A), Use more than one sense for instructions:
- Validation of a few fields rely only on visual identification which could be difficult for the visually impaired to comprehend.
1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose (AA), Each input field must be able to be determined programmatically, a user should be able for example to autofill inputs:
- No assistive attribute is used for identifying the expected meaning for the form or input fields.
1.4.3 Contrast (minimum) (AA), Contrast ratio between text and background is at least 4.5:1:
- Some fields have contrast ration less than 4.5:1.
1.4.10 Reflow (AA), User must be able to browse a website using a 320 pixel wide screen without having to scroll horizontally:
Some content requires scrolling to access when browsing the web pages using a 320 pixel wide screen.
2.1.1 Keyboard (A), Accessible by keyboard only:
It is not possible to enter dates using keyboard only.
2.2.1 Timing adjustable (A), Time limits have user controls:
- Session time out without warning and is not user adjustable.
2.4.1 Bypass Blocks (A), Provide a ‘Skip to Content’ link:
- Users must navigate through the header of each page to reach the primary content.
3.1.1 Language of Page (A), Page has a language assigned:
- The web pages do not have language assigned.
3.3.1 Error Identification (AA), Clearly identify input errors:
- Input errors are highlighted, but no message is shown to the user explaining the error.
3.3.2 Labels or Instructions (AA), Label elements and give instructions:
- Some fields are missing a label or clear instructions.
4.1.1 Parsing (A), No major code errors:
- Element ID is not unique for many elements.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value (A), Build all elements for accessibility:
- Labels and roles are missing for some interface components.
4.1.3 Status Messages (A), Content that is updated dynamically must be notified to users of assistive technologies without getting visual focus:
- No status message is implemented without the focus being shift out of context. The alert that is generated on form validation cannot be read by assistive technologies.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000