The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.3.1 Info and relationships (A), Logical structure:
- There are no semantic elements available which makes it difficult to recognize the purpose of the tags for a person using screen reader.
1.3.3 Sensory Characteristics (A), Use more than one sense for instructions:
- Validation of a few fields rely only on visual identification which could be difficult for the visually impaired to comprehend.
1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose (AA), Each input field must be able to be determined programmatically, a user should be able for example to autofill inputs:
- No assistive attribute is used for identifying the expected meaning for the form or input fields.
1.4.3 Contrast (minimum) (AA), Contrast ratio between text and background is at least 4.5:1:
- Some fields have contrast ration less than 4.5:1.
1.4.10 Reflow (AA), User must be able to browse a website using a 320 pixel wide screen without having to scroll horizontally:
1.4.13 Content on Hover or Focus (AA):
- Elements that are being shown on focus or hover (skip navigation, tooltip) should be dismissible(Esc), hoverable, persistent.
- Tooltips disappear when the focus is moved inside the tooltip.
2.1.1 Keyboard (A), Accessible by keyboard only:
2.2.1 Timing adjustable (A), Time limits have user controls:
- Session time out without warning and is not user adjustable.
3.1.1 Language of Page (A), Page has a language assigned:
- The web pages do not have language assigned.
3.3.1 Error Identification (AA), Clearly identify input errors:
- Input errors are highlighted, but no message is shown to the user explaining the error.
3.3.2 Labels or Instructions (AA), Label elements and give instructions:
- Some fields are missing a label or clear instructions.
4.1.1 Parsing (A), No major code errors:
- Element ID is not unique for many elements.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value (A), Build all elements for accessibility:
- Labels and roles are missing for some interface components.
4.1.3 Status Messages (A), Content that is updated dynamically must be notified to users of assistive technologies without getting visual focus:
- No status message is implemented without the focus being shift out of context. The alert that is generated on form validation cannot be read by assistive technologies.