The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.1.1 Non-text content (A), Provide text alternatives for non-text content:
- Alternative text is missing for a few non-text content.
1.3.1 Info and relationships (A), Logical structure:
- Web page tags do not distinguish between main heading and sub heading, or the heading is missing.
1.3.2 Meaningful Sequence (A), Present content in a meaningful order:
- Some forms cannot be completed by tabbing through a logical sequence and mandatory fields are not explained by text.
1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose (AA), Each input field must be able to be determined programmatically, a user should be able for example to autofill inputs:
- Some fields are not specifying their input purpose.
1.4.1 Use of Colour (A), Don’t use presentation that relies solely on colour:
- Paperclip in Panorama view use only colour to indicate if documents under a transaction has been printed, partially printed or not printed at all.
1.4.3 Contrast (AA) (minimum)
- Not sufficient contrast for new item indicator or Panorama action bar.
1.4.4 Resize Text (AA), Text can be resized to 200% without loss of content or function:
- Resizing text could lead to some menu items becoming unavailable.
1.4.5 Images of Text (AA), Don’t use images of text:
- Some broadcasted messages may include images of text.
1.4.10 Reflow (AA), User must be able to browse a website using a 320 pixel wide screen without having to scroll horizontally (There are some exceptions):
- Some content requires scrolling to access when browsing the web pages using a 320 pixel wide screen.
2.1.1 Keyboard (A), Accessible by keyboard only:
- It is not possible to select content from the vertical menu, broadcast, additional steps, reports, settings and forms using keyboard only.
2.4.3 Focus Order (A), Logical order:
- It is not possible to use tab to access all logical sequential content when filling out forms.
2.4.7 Focus Visible (AA), Ensure keyboard focus is visible and clear:
- Focused elements are not clearly highlighted in Dashboard or Panorama view.
3.1.1 Language of Page (A), Page has a language assigned:
- The html pages do not have language assigned..
3.3.2 Labels or Instructions (AA), Label elements and give instructions:
- Some fields are missing a label or clear instructions.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value (A), Build all elements for accessibility:
- Labels and roles are missing for some interface components.
4.1.3 Status Messages (A), Content that is updated dynamically must be notified to users of assistive technologies without getting visual focus
- No Status message are provided for search items.