This accessibility statement applies to Trade Finance Global. The service is subject to Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services requiring digital services to meet accessibility requirements. This accessibility statement has been published on 15.12.2020. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Trade Finance Global (TFG) meets partially the accessibility requirements.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.1.1 Non-text content (A), Provide text alternatives for non-text content:
- Alternative text is missing for a few non-text content.
1.3.1 Info and relationships (A), Logical structure:
- Web page tags do not distinguish between main heading and sub heading, or the heading is missing.
1.3.2 Meaningful Sequence (A), Present content in a meaningful order:
- Some forms cannot be completed by tabbing through a logical sequence and mandatory fields are not explained by text.
1.3.3 Sensory Characteristics (A), Use more than one sense for instructions:
- Some fields and operations are missing explanatory text.
1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose (AA), Each input field must be able to be determined programmatically, a user should be able for example to autofill inputs:
- Some fields are not specifying their input purpose.
1.4.1 Use of Colour (A), Don’t use presentation that relies solely on colour:
- Paperclip in Panorama view use only colour to indicate if documents under a transaction has been printed, partially printed or not printed at all.
1.4.4 Resize Text (AA), Text can be resized to 200% without loss of content or function:
- Resizing text could lead to some menu items becoming unavailable.
1.4.5 Images of Text (AA), Don’t use images of text:
- Some broadcasted messages may include images of text.
1.4.10 Reflow (AA), User must be able to browse a website using a 320 pixel wide screen without having to scroll horizontally (There are some exceptions):
- Some content requires scrolling to access when browsing the web pages using a 320 pixel wide screen.
2.1.1 Keyboard (A), Accessible by keyboard only:
- It is not possible to select content from the vertical menu, broadcast, additional steps, reports, settings and forms using keyboard only.
2.4.3 Focus Order (A), Logical order:
- It is not possible to use tab to access all logical sequential content when filling out forms.
2.4.6 Headings and Labels (AA), Use clear headings and labels:
- Labels are not clearly differentiated or emphasised.
2.4.7 Focus Visible (AA), Ensure keyboard focus is visible and clear:
- Focused elements are not clearly highlighted in Dashboard or Panorama view.
3.1.1 Language of Page (A), Page has a language assigned:
- The html pages do not have language assigned..
3.1.2 Language of Parts (A), Tell users when the language on a page changes:
- No information is provided to the users when language changes in standard guarantee templates
3.3.1 Error Identification (AA), Clearly identify input errors:
- Input errors are highlighted, but no message is shown to the user explaining the error.
3.3.2 Labels or Instructions (AA), Label elements and give instructions:
- Some fields are missing a label or clear instructions.
3.3.3 Error Identification (AA), Clearly identify input errors:
- Incorrect fields are highlighted, but no suggestions are made on how to fix the errors.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value (A), Build all elements for accessibility:
- Labels and roles are missing for some interface components.
4.1.3 Status Messages (A), Content that is updated dynamically must be notified to users of assistive technologies without getting visual focus
- No Status message are provided for search items.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000