This accessibility statement applies to the Omaposti service in Finland. This accessibility statement has been published on 24.10.2020 and it has been updated on 25.10.2022. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility of the digital service
Nordea’s Omaposti service in Finland meets the accessibility requirements partially.
Inaccessible content in the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.1.1 Non-text Content (A), Controls and inputs
- The pagination component for messages does not announce the numbers refer to pages of messages.
- The pagination component for messages does not announce the arrow components therein are for moving to the next or previous page. They are read as ‘buttons’.
- The user is unable to focus, and subsequently discover as a screen reader user, the buttons to send or save a message if no topic and text have been entered.
1.3.1 Info and Relationships (A)
- The agreement type search dropdown menu announces sections of different options (3) as the number of actual options (9).
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum)
- The message topic selection dropdown indicates the selected option with a light blue box, which does not provide sufficient contrast against the white background.
2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap (A)
- The user may move the focus outside of the message topic selection dropdown without selecting a topic, and without closing the dropdown, so that the dropdown remains open blocking the view.
3.1.2 Language of Parts (A)
- The dates are understood and read in the format MM-DD-YYYY if the user selects English as the page language, although the dates are in the Finnish DD-MM-YYYY format. If the month value is out of range (greater than 12) then the sequence is read as a series of numbers.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000 (switchboard)