This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea Wallet app and it was published on 18 June 2021. We have assessed the accessibility of the service ourselves.
Accessibility status of the digital service
This service is partially compliant with the accessibility requirements.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The mobile app is not fully compliant with the requirements in all respects.
1.1.1 Non-text content (A):
- The screen reader does not interpret some of the functions correctly.
1.3.4 Orientation (AA):
- The app supports the portrait orientation only.
1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose (AA):
- There are gaps in the input field and the Tuohi Mastercard application.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum, AA):
- Possible gaps in the contrast ratio of the visual presentation.
1.4.4 Resize text (AA):
- The text can only be resized by changing the settings of the device.
1.4.5 Images of Text (AA):
- Some banners do not have textual alternatives.
1.4.11 Non-text Contrast (AA):
- Possible gaps in the visual presentation.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000