This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea Netbank service in Finland. The service is subject to Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services requiring digital services to meet accessibility requirements. This accessibility statement is published on 21.12.2020. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility status of the digital service
The Nordea Netbank service in Finland meets the accessibility requirements partially. The target is to have the identified gaps fixed during the first half of 2021.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas
1.1.1 Non-text content, Provide text alternatives for non-text content:
- Buttons allowing the modification of card settings, and for closing modals where the settings can be changed, are missing alt texts in mobile web.
- Help items, shown as question mark icons, require mousing over to open, and are not accessible with the screen reader or by keyboard.
- The menu button is missing an alt text in mobile web.
- The profile icon is missing an alt text.
1.3.1 Info and relationships, Logical structure:
- Some links in the FAQ section are not selectable with a screen reader.
- The icons that opens the messages section is not selectable using a screen reader in mobile web.
- The Accounts table on the Finances page suggests the customer is leaving Nordea Business although they are only entering a table inside the service.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum):
- The grey, red and green colours used in some text in forms do not have sufficient colour contrast ratio when set on a white background.
2.1.1 Keyboard, Accessible by keyboard only:
- The sliders in card settings cannot be operated with keyboard only.
- Buttons do not have sufficient visible indication of being in focus.
- The Apply for a new card link does not gain focus in keyboard use.
- The target to fix this item is by end-of-year 2020.
2.2.1 Timing adjustable, Time limits have user controls:
- There is a thirty (30) minute timeout for the payment flow. The payment is cancelled if not completed after 30 minutes.
3.1.1 Language of Page, Page has a language assigned:
- The html pages do not have language assigned.
3.1.2 Language of parts, Tell users when the language on page changes:
- A user does not have the ability to change the language on the pages, nor does the language change on the page during the payment flow.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000