This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea Investor service in Finland. We have last published this statement on 19.01.2021. We have assessed the accessibility of the service ourselves.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea Investor is not compliant with the accessibility requirements because of a disproportionate burden.
We are enabling all savings and investment services in the new Netbank and Mobile app. So in the future, we will offer all online investment services through them instead.
Nordea Investor still contains a few specialised functions directed at very active investors. These services have not yet been moved to the new Netbank.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.1.1 Non-text content – Level A
- In general icons, graphs and images do not have alternative texts.
1.3.1 Info and relationships – Level A
- Web page tags may contain errors and therefore not provide optimal navigation on the site.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum) - Level AA
- Some elements do not have sufficient colour contrast. It is a problem for most of the green buttons with white text. There are also some blue labels with white text and blue text on white background. Also, some grey help text in the feedback feature has this issue.
1.4.4 Resize text - Level AA
- In general, the tables lose some data columns when zoomed. There is also an issue showing the allocation of the portfolio when resizing the content. Also, the search functionality becomes hard to use when zooming to 200%.
1.4.5 Images of Text - Level AA
- The Nordea Investor logo at the top of each page does not have an alternative text.
1.4.11 Non-text contrast - Level AA
- The tooltips on the site, do not have sufficient colour contrast to the background.
1.4.13 Content on hover or focus - Level AA
- Hovering on one of the tooltips with a mouse will open a tooltip that might cover other content. The tooltips cannot be closed without moving the mouse, and the user cannot activate the tooltips when navigating with a keyboard.
2.1.1 Keyboard - Level A
- Not all clickable elements are keyboard focusable.
2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap - Level A
- When a pop-up appears, the keyboard focus will remain behind the pop-up. It is therefore hard to close these pop-ups down.
2.2.2 Pause, stop, hide - Level A
- In some pages, changes in the price of the assets are updated continuously. There is no way to pause these updates.
2.4.1 Bypass blocks - Level A
- There is no link to skip to the page content on any of the pages.
2.4.4 Link purpose (In context) - Level A
- Any icons that function as links do not have text alternatives.
2.4.7 Focus visible - Level AA
- Keyboard focus in not visible on all clickable elements.
3.3.2 Labels or instructions - Level A
- In fields for entering dates, there are no instructions to indicate the correct format.
4.1.3 Status messages - Level AA
- Error message does not receive focus automatically.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000
Mon-Fri 8.00 - 18.00
* local network charge/mobile call charge