This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea Codes app in Finland. This accessibility statement was updated on 30 June 2021. The service is subject to the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires the websites of credit institutions to be accessible. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea.
Accessibility status of the digital service
This service is partially compliant with the accessibility requirements. The identified shortcomings are planned to be fixed during 2021, unless otherwise stated. The statement will be updated as issues are resolved.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.1.1 Non-text Content
• Using a mobile screen reader: some inputs have undescriptive names.
1.3.1 Info and Relationships
• Using a mobile screen reader: numbers, such as version number, account numbers and amounts, are not pronounced in an understandable format.
• Using a mobile screen reader: some sub-headings, texts and buttons are interpreted as list items.
1.3.2 Meaningful Sequence
• Using a mobile screen reader: focus moves automatically to the inputs, bypassing the instructions and transaction details.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum)
• Some inactive buttons do not have sufficient colour contrast in dark mode.
1.4.4 Resize text
• All the title elements do not scale according to the device font size settings.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. It may take two weeks before you receive a reply. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000