This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea ID app in Finland. The statement was published on 30 June, 2021 and updated on 12 December, 2022. The service is subject to the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires the websites of credit institutions to be accessible. We have assessed the accessibility together with a service provider specializing in Accessibility. For our visually impaired customers, we also offer a Talking code calculator, which has been designed in cooperation with the Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired. To order one, book a meeting with Nordea branch office.
Accessibility of the digital service
The Nordea ID app is partially compliant with the accessibility requirements. The target is to have the identified gaps fixed during 2022 and 2023, unless otherwise stated below. The statement will be updated as issues are resolved.
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.1.1 Non-text content
- Using a mobile screen reader: some inputs have undescriptive names.
1.3.1 Info and relationships
- Using a mobile screen reader: numbers, such as version numbers, account numbers and amounts, are not read in an understandable format.
1.3.2 Meaningful sequence
- Using a mobile screen reader: on some views the focus does not automatically move to the most important content.
- Using a mobile screen reader: focus moves automatically to the inputs, bypassing the instructions and transaction details.
1.4.4 Resize text
- All the title elements do not scale according to the device font size settings.
2.2.2 Pause, stop, hide
- Messages indicating successful login or confirmation are shown in the app for only a short moment. The user has no opportunity to pause or stop such messages.
2.4.2 Page titled
- Using a mobile screen reader: on some views the page titles are skipped or misread.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. It may take two weeks before you receive a reply. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000