This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea Business Mobile service in Finland. The service is subject to Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services requiring digital services to meet accessibility requirements. This accessibility statement was updated on 28.10.2022. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by a third party specializing in accessibility.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea Business Mobile service in Finland meets partially the accessibility requirements.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum):
- There are instances where white text is shown on top of a light background or vice versa. This combination does not provide sufficient contrast.
- In screen reader use, the frame which indicates focus does not always have a sufficient colour contrast compared to its background.
1.4.11 Non-text Contrast:
- The light grey and light blue colors in some parts of the text in the forms do not have sufficient contrast ratio.
- Some orange info elements and light blue buttons do not have sufficient colour contrast compared to their background.
2.4.3 Focus Order:
- In some instances the focus will move outside of a dialog into the background.
- The screen reader recognizes and reads some instances of empty space or space dividers.
- Some links appear inside text and are not focusable.
2.4.7 Focus visible:
- Some pie charts show the focus indicator so that it is not directly aligned with the actual component.
3.2.4 Consistent Identification:
- Tabs have two different layouts.
- In some instances, there are duplicates of links that open the same location on the same page.
- Some phone numbers are not marked as links and cannot be interacted with directly by tapping.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value:
- Some image buttons are missing descriptive accessibility names.
- Some image buttons have misleading descriptive accessibility names.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000