This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea Business Mobile service in Finland. The service is subject to Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services requiring digital services to meet accessibility requirements. This accessibility statement was updated on 21.1.2022. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea Business Mobile service in Finland meets partially the accessibility requirements. This accessibility statement will be updated when gaps have been closed.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.3.1 Info and Relationships:
- The cost hierarchy is difficult to understand with the screen reader.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum):
- The grey color in some parts of the text in the forms does not have sufficient contrast ratio.
1.4.11 Non-text Contrast:
- The light grey and light blue colors in some parts of the text in the forms do not have sufficient contrast ratio.
2.4.3 Focus Order:
The screen reader doesn’t read numbers (and currencies):
- The screen reader does not always read numbers and the numbers cannot be focused in some of the functionalities.
2.4.6 Headings and labels:
- Some image buttons are missing or have misleading descriptive accessibility names.
- In some pages heading levels are skipped and some pages headings are not marked as headings.
3.2.4 Consistent Identification:
- Check box elements are read as buttons and their state is not expressed.
- Some button elements haven’t been marked as buttons.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value:
- Some image buttons are missing descriptive accessibility names.
- Some image buttons have misleading descriptive accessibility names.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000