This accessibility statement applies to the Funds now and the Investment basket services in Finland. This accessibility statement has been published on 10 December, 2022 and updated on 28 October, 2023. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea’s Funds now and Investment basket services in Finland meet the accessibility requirements partially.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.4.3 Contrast (minimum)
• Some instances of indicating focus for menus do not meet contrast requirements.
• Some filtering menus do not have a close function.
2.4.6 Heading and Labels
• Some buttons that filter the content on the page have a different visual look and different functionality.
• Some words in table titles may be split into parts instead of being moved to the next row as full words.
• The interactive elements in fund rows do not have clear labels that explain their purpose.
• Some of the sorting elements are not accessible with the screen reader.
3.2.3 Consistent navigation
• Some external links do not show that selecting them will open a new browser window.
• In smaller screen sizes, the main table will flow over on the right and some functionality will be lost.
• It is possible to highlight some text with the keyboard or screen reader which has no interactive elements
3.2.4 Consistent identification
• Some of the buttons do not receive focus.
• Some links receive an underline on mouse hover when others do not.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value
When the user selects a fund, the screen shows a wait element, but this state is not read to the user.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000