This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea Business service in Finland. The service is subject to Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services requiring digital services to meet accessibility requirements. This accessibility statement is updated on 28.10.2022. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by a third party specializing in accessibility.
Accessibility status of the digital service
The Nordea Business service in Finland meets the accessibility requirements partially.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas
1.1.1 Non-text content:
- The screen reader reads some decorative elements.
1.3.1 Info and relationships:
- Screen readers may read long paragraphs of text without pauses in between.
- In some cases long information texts may cover a large portion of the screen in smaller screen sizes.
1.4.1 Use of colour:
- Some information is only conveyed through use of colour.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum):
- The grey, red and green colours used in some text in forms do not have sufficient colour contrast ratio when set on a white background. This is apparent on "New Payment" and "Messages" pages.
- There are instances where white text is shown on top of a light background or vice versa. This combination does not provide sufficient contrast.
1.4.4 Resize text:
- When the font size is increased in the browser, some content may overflow or disappear.
- Some information disappears or does not fit into the screen when the screen is minimized to a mobile screen size.
1.4.11 Non-text Contrast
- Some buttons, links and activity elements do not have a sufficient colour contrast compared to their backgrounds or surrounding elements.
- The light blue colour, which indicates selected state in menus, does not have a sufficient colour contrast compared to the white background.
- In keyboard tabbing use, the focus frame does not always have a sufficient colour contrast compared to the background.
1.4.13 Content on hover or focus:
- Some help content is only shown on mouse-on hover. The existence of such content is not obvious.
2.2.1 Timing adjustable:
- Notifications disappear rapidly although they have close buttons.
2.4.3 Focus order:
- Some elements are not accessible with the keyboard.
- In some cases, the focus in keyboard navigation moves through text.
2.4.6 Headings and labels:
- Some image buttons are missing or have misleading descriptive accessibility names.
- In some pages heading levels are skipped and some pages headings are not marked as headings.
- Some pages are missing heading levels in their structure.
- Some texts inside elements may be too long to fit inside the element.
2.4.7 Focus visible:
- Some interactive elements do not gain visible focus.
3.2.4 Consistent identification:
- In some cases styles used to indicate links, buttons, heading and normal text may be similar, which makes it difficult to determine what kind of element is in question.
- Some elements are marked as buttons even though they are links.
- There are unnecessarily many button styles and layouts.
- The icons used in notification are not always consistent.
- The site uses two tab styles.
- There are many variations of showing the document file type (such as pdf).
- Arrows indicating there are more elements after or before the current selection do not always work according to the same logic.
- Clicking on an information icon may either open a modal or open with focus hover.
- FAQ content does not have a consistent way of using links.
- Filter and search features do not have the same functionality in all instances.
- Tables with similar content have different layouts.
- The content of the footer changes from one page to the next.
- The elements inside similar tables may be read in a different order.
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value:
- Some image buttons are missing descriptive accessibility names. On Orders -page, small arrows that indicate the order of the data on the column do not have descriptive accessibility names.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000