This accessibility statement applies to the ePayment service in Finland. This accessibility statement was published on 29.10.2020 and updated on 24.10.2022. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea’s ePayment service in Finland meets partially the accessibility requirements. The accessibility statement will be updated when gaps are closed. The ePayment service is a payment method use in webshops and -services. Alternative payment methods may be offered to the users by the webshops and/or -services. There is no alternative means to use the ePayment service itself. Information about the ePayment service can be found on Nordea’s webpages. Customer can find information about an epayment transaction in Nordea’s mobile- and netbanks, as well as on account statement and on transaction report.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.1.1 Non-text content (A), provide text alternatives for non-text content:
- The alternative texts for bank logos in the bank selection page are not fully functioning in all cases.
1.3.1 Info and relationships (A), logical structure:
- Web page tags may contain errors and hence not provide a logical structure to the page.
1.3.2 Meaningful sequence (A), present content in a meaningful order:
- Web page tags may contain errors and hence not present the content in a meaningful order.
1.4.10 Reflow (AA), user must be able to browse a website using a 320 pixel wide screen without having to scroll horizontally (There are some exceptions):
- Not all pages in the payment flow have been validated to meet with this requirement and hence partial issues may occur.
1.4.12 Text Spacing (AA), changing text style properties shouldn't break the page (line height, spacing after paragraph, letter spacing, word spacing):
- Not all pages in the payment have been validated to meet with this requirement and hence partial issues may occur.
2.2.1 Timing adjustable (A), time limits have user controls:
- There is a fifteen (15) minute timeout for the payment flow. The payment is cancelled if not completed after 15 minutes.
- There is an automatic redirect after eight (8) seconds in the payment summary page. Without a redirect back to the merchant’s webshop, the payment is not registered and the purchase will fail.
- These time limits are deemed essential for the service and controls for these will not be provided for the user.
2.5.3 Label in Name (A), text in buttons or label should be readable by assistant technologies and can be used with Text-to-speech:
- Some bank logos in the bank selection page do not fully support assistant technologies or be used with text-to-speech.
3.2.3 Consistent Navigation (AA), uses menus consistently:
- The OK and Cancel -buttons may not be in exactly the same positions in all pages.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000