How to order and activate LAKS Pay
How to order a LAKS Pay wearable
- Choose the wearable you want and pay for it at laks.com.
- Select the Nordea Mastercard you want to link to the LAKS Pay wearable. Note that you can only link one Nordea Mastercard, such as Nordea Gold, to one LAKS Pay wearable. The card details cannot be changed later.
- LAKS Pay will deliver the wearable you ordered by post.
Once you have ordered your LAKS Pay wearable, you will receive a confirmation of your order via email from both laks.com and Manage-Mii. The email from Manage-Mii includes a link to create a password, which you will need to do first before you can start using the Manage-Mii app.
If you haven’t received the emails, please check your spam folder.
How to activate a LAKS Pay wearable
- Once you have received the LAKS Pay wearable, open Nordea Wallet app on your phone. If you do not have Nordea Wallet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Tap “More” at the bottom of the Nordea Wallet screen and activate the LAKS Pay wearable. You will see LAKS Pay wearable named as "Universal Smart Cards Limited" in the app. You can also activate the wearable by calling Nordea’s Customer Service at 0200 70 000.
- Download and install the Manage-Mii app to your phone from App Store or Play Store. Log in to the app with the same email address you used to order your wearable. Manage-Mii allows you to track the payments you make with your wearable and reset your wearable every time your payments reach a total of 100 euros. The connection to the Manage-Mii app ensures that no one else will be able to use your wearable if you lose it.