How to order a LAKS Pay wearable
- Choose the wearable you want and pay for it at laks.com.
- Select the Nordea Mastercard you want to use with your LAKS Pay wearable and link it to your order on laks.com. Your order won’t be shipped unless you have linked a payment card to your wearable. Please note that you can only link one Nordea Mastercard, such as Nordea Gold, to one LAKS wearable. The card details can’t be changed later.
- LAKS Pay will deliver the wearable you ordered by post.
Once you have ordered your LAKS Pay wearable, you will receive a confirmation of your order via email from both LAKS Pay and Manage-Mii. The email from Manage-Mii includes a link to create a password, which you will need to do first before you can start using the Manage-Mii app.
If you haven’t received the emails, please check your spam folder.
How to activate a LAKS Pay wearable
- Once you have received your LAKS Pay wearable, open the Nordea Mobile app in your phone.
- In Nordea Mobile, select the card you have linked to your wearable > go to Settings > Manage devices. You can also activate your wearable by calling Nordea Customer Service on 0200 70 000Opens new window.
- Download and install the ManageMii app on your phone from App Store or Play Store. Log in to the app with the same email address you used to order your wearable. ManageMii allows you to track the payments you make with your wearable and reset your wearable every time your payments reach a total of 100 euros. The connection to the ManageMii app ensures that no one else will be able to use your wearable if you lose it.
Nordea Finance customers with a Tuohi Mastercard, Stockmann Mastercard or Finnair Plus Mastercard:
If you have a Tuohi Mastercard, Stockmann Mastercard or Finnair Plus Mastercard issued by Nordea Finance but you’re not a Nordea customer, please contact Nordea Finance Customer Service through Nordea OmapostiOpens new window and we’ll help activate your card so that you can use it to pay with your wearable.