We are upgrading our cards starting in late September
The cards that will get a whole new look and material will be our Nordea Gold, Nordea Debit, Nordea Credit, Nordea Premium, Nordea Platinum and Nordea Black cards. Our Stockmann Mastercard and Tuohi Mastercard will also be made of the new plant-based material but these cards will keep their old designs.
We will send you a card with the new design automatically before your current card expires. You can check the expiry date of your card on the front of the card.
Your new card will have the same PIN and security settings as your old one. You can check your PIN and adjust your card’s security settings easily in Nordea Mobile or Netbank.
Frequently asked questions about Nordea’s new card design
- The new card design is vertical. Will my card work the same way as before?
- Will the new design impact my card’s security?
- Where will my personal details be printed on the new card?
- How will combination cards work now that the credit card number will no longer be on the front of the card?
- When will I get a card with the new design?
- I have a personalised card. What will happen to it after the redesign?
- Will you upgrade the design of Nordea Electron cards?
- Why can’t I add my signature to my new card?
- I only use mobile payments. Why do I still get a physical card?
- How will the new card look in Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay?
- What type of material are the new cards made of?
- Are the new cards durable?
- How do I recycle the new card?