This accessibility statement applies to the application form for making changes to a loan and it was published on 12.1.2021 (updated 31.10.2022). The service is subject to the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires the websites of credit institutions to be accessible. We have assessed the accessibility of the service ourselves.
Accessibility statement for Nordea's digital application for making changes to a loan
Accessibility status of the digital service
This service is partially compliant with the accessibility requirements. The identified shortcomings are planned to be fixed during 2023, unless otherwise stated. The statement will be updated as issues are resolved.
If you experience any accessibility issues, you can also contact Nordea Customer Service at 0200 70 000. We are open Mon–Fri 8.00–18.00.
The website is not yet fully compliant with the requirements in all respects.
1.1.1 Non-textual content:
- The button for closing the form is a link and its functioning is not described clearly by screen readers.
- The checkbox for accepting the terms and conditions doesn’t have a descriptive name.
1.3.1 Info and relationships, logical structure:
- Level 2 is missing from the heading hierarchy, which may cause confusion.
- Some of the tooltips opened from question mark icons are not in a readable/accessible format.
- Some of the number fields on the application are read as a figure rather than a sequence of numbers: Personal identity number and loan number fields.
- When a screen reader reads long texts, it may occasionally introduce breaks in the middle of words.
- Screen readers don’t identify some of the figures stated in the tariff as sums.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum)
- The dropdown menus don’t have a sufficient contrast ratio between background and foreground colours. In addition, the contrast in some buttons is low.
4.1.2 Name, role, value:
- Some ARIA attributes don’t have a value or have an incorrect value.
- Some components in the terms and conditions text are non-accessible
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fiOpens new window