Nordea MyLife insurance as well as all product material and customer service related to Nordea MyLife is offered only in Finnish or Swedish. The contractual language used is either Finnish or Swedish, and the purpose of the information provided on this website is only to give a general overview of Nordea MyLife.
Nordea MyLife – more than just life insurance
Choose from a range of insurance policies that provide cover against serious illness, permanent disability or death.
Should anything happen to you, you are not the only one affected
Why life insurance?
The idea of a life insurance policy is to secure the wellbeing of your family in case of your passing. Taking out a life insurance policy is therefore especially important if you have a spouse and/or children.
- Indemnity from a life insurance policy may also help in inheritance tax payments in order to avoid situations in which property would have to be realised in haste or at an inopportune moment.
- The indemnity we pay to your family members will carry them over in their possibly dire financial situation. The indemnity may help them, for example, in their loan repayments or payments of current expenses.
What does the insurance indemnify?
- The indemnity from your life insurance will be paid to the beneficiary designated by you if you die due to an illness or accident. The beneficiary may also be a person other than a relative – any person, in principle.
Read more about Nordea MyLife
More detailed information on Nordea MyLife insurance policies is available in the product description and the terms and conditions. Read also the additional information on our insurance policies: Permanent disability cover and critical illness cover. For further information on MyLife Go, read the rules. Product material is available only in Finnish and Swedish.
- Nordea MyLife product description (pdf, 657 KB)Opens new window
- Nordea MyLife terms (pdf, 284 KB)Opens new window
- Nordea MyLife conditions (pdf, 284 KB)Opens new window
- Additional information, Permanent disability cover (pdf, 158 KB)Opens new window
- Additional information, Critical illness cover (pdf, 159 KB)Opens new window
- Nordea MyLife Go rules (pdf, 243 KB)Opens new window
You may apply for Nordea MyLife personal insurance if you are aged 18–63 and reside permanently in Finland. The price of a personal insurance policy is determined individually, and the pricing criteria are your age, the total amount of the insurance cover you have chosen and smoking in the case of cover against serious illness.
Nordea MyLife insurance as well as all product material and customer service related to Nordea MyLife is offered only in Finnish or Swedish. The contractual language used is either Finnish or Swedish, and the purpose of the information provided on this website is only to give a general overview of Nordea MyLife. Critical illness cover and permanent disability cover are issued by Nordea Insurance Finland Ltd (Business ID 2868440-8). Life insurance, i.e. death cover, is issued by Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd (Business ID 0927072-8). The additional MyLife Go feature to Nordea MyLife insurance is offered by Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd or Nordea Insurance Finland Ltd. Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd and Nordea Insurance Finland Ltd sell Nordea MyLife through their agent Nordea Bank Abp. The detailed indemnification criteria and indemnification restrictions related to the different kinds of cover are stated in the insurance terms and conditions and in the product description specifying their meaning. The general limitations on indemnity are laid down in the Finnish Insurance Contracts Act. The operations of Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd and Nordea Insurance Finland Ltd are supervised by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, www.finanssivalvonta.fi. Tax information complies with the situation as on 1 January 2020. Taxation may change during the contract period.
What does insurance cost?
Below are three examples of insurance cover chosen by different people and its cost. Please note that the price of a personal insurance policy is determined individually, and the pricing criteria are your age, the total amount of the insurance cover and smoking in the case of critical illness cover.
We will give you a recommendation for an insurance policy suited to your needs and you can check the price using our insurance calculator. Go to the insurance calculator.Opens new window