This accessibility statement applies to the Open banking services for your child online in Finland. This accessibility statement is published on 9.12.2020 and updated on 10.10.2022. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility statement for Open banking services for your child online
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea’s Open banking services for your child online in Finland meets partially the accessibility requirements. The target is to have the identified gaps fixed during 2023, unless otherwise stated below. This statement will be updated as issues are resolved.
Inaccessible content in the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant with the requirements in the following identified areas.
1.3.1 Info and Relationships
- the Start button for opening an account and other banking services does not reside in the context of this flow, and it may be difficult to determine what is being started by pressing this button.
- the state of the ‘Does your child have wealth’ radio button is not announced while using a screen reader.
- some buttons are not interactive before the user has checked a box, and may be difficult to discover using a screen reader.
2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap
- the ‘Fill in you child’s PIN’ modal allows the user to move the focus outside of the modal.
2.2.1. Timing Adjustable
- There is no pop-up message warning a user that the session will expire and giving the user the option to accept or continue the session.
2.4.7 Focus visible
- on the landing page, the ‘Open an account and other banking services for your child’ item does not show a visible highlight when focused.
2.5.3 Label in Name
- the tooltip opening the service’s terms and conditions does not have a descriptive accessibility label.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fiOpens new window