This accessibility statement applies to the Nordea MyLife insurance calculators. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea, and this statement was published in October 2022. The service is subject to the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires digital services to meet accessibility requirements.
Accessibility statement for the Nordea MyLife insurance calculators
Accessibility of the service
The service is partially compliant with the accessibility requirements. Below is a list of the shortcomings of which we are aware.
The service is not yet fully compliant with the requirements in the following identified areas:
1.3.1 Info and relationships
- Some numbers are not read correctly by a screen reader.
- Some elements, such as certain radio buttons, have insufficient colour contrast.
- When the text is enlarged by 200%, some of the field texts are not shown in full.
- The radio button that is used to indicate whether the user is a smoker has insufficient colour contrast.
2.4.3 Focus order
- The focus order of certain elements does not match their visual presentation.
3.3.2 Labels or instructions
- Some texts included in the input fields are not read by a screen reader.
3.2.4 Consistent identification
- Radio buttons are not highlighted in a consistent way.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fiOpens new window