This accessibility statement applies to the My Pages service for Personal banking customers in Finland. This accessibility statement is published on 11.10.2021 and is updated on 27.10.2022. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Nordea itself.
Accessibility status of the digital service
Nordea’s My Pages service in Finland meets the accessibility requirements partially.
Inaccessible content of the digital service
The service is not yet fully compliant in the following identified areas.
1.3.1 Info and Relationships (A)
- Some buttons are focusable but have no function.
- Some phone numbers are read as values rather than a number sequence.
- Some error dialogs refer to the location or colour of the error.
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum, AA)
- Some buttons have insufficient contrast.
- Some headers have partially insufficient contrast.
2.4.6 Headings and Labels (AA)
- A heading level is skipped on the page.
3.2.4 Consistent Identification (AA)
- Some buttons have different ways of showing they are focused.
Did you find accessibility difficulties in our digital services? If you did not find an answer in our accessibility statement regarding the service, please send us feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues with the site, first provide feedback to us, the site administrator. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how the notification can be made and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
telephone number exchange 0295 016 000