Questions and answers
- 1. What kind of corporate cards does Nordea offer to companies?
- 2. Can a company get a card for making cash deposits?
- 3. How do I make a card claim?
- 4. How do I log in to the Nordea Business Mastercard (NBMC) online service?
- 5. How can I confirm my online purchases made with Nordea Business Mastercard?
- 6. How can I change the address for my Nordea Business Mastercard invoices?
- 7. The PIN for my Business Visa Debit card has not arrived yet. What should I do?
- 8. The PIN for my Business Visa Debit card is locked. How can I unlock it?
- 9. I suspect my card has been misused. What should I do?
- 10. How can I change the restrictions on card use abroad?
- 11. Where can I change the online use settings for my card?
- 12. My card will soon expire. Will I receive a new one automatically?
- 13. Why can I not see some corporate cards in my company’s Netbank?
- 14. Apple Pay
- 15. Nordea Wallet
- 16. Google Pay
- 17. First Card
- 18. How long does it take to deliver a card?
When your business / entity deals with a bank, we need to identify the company / community representative with personal bank IDs. If more than one person is allowed to represent your company / association, the bank will need the confirmation and consent from all representatives of the community in dealing with the bank.