Questions and answers
- What kind of corporate cards does Nordea offer to companies?
- Can a company get a card for making cash deposits?
- How do I make a card claim?
- How do I log in to the Nordea Business Mastercard (NBMC) online service?
- How can I confirm my online purchases made with Nordea Business Mastercard?
- How can I change the address for my Nordea Business Mastercard invoices?
- The PIN for my Business Visa Debit card has not arrived yet. What should I do?
- The PIN for my Business Visa Debit card is locked. How can I unlock it?
- I suspect my card has been misused. What should I do?
- How can I change the restrictions on card use abroad?
- Where can I change the online use settings for my card?
- My card will soon expire. Will I receive a new one automatically?
- Why can I not see some corporate cards in my company’s Netbank?
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- First Card
- How long does it take to deliver a card?
When your business / entity deals with a bank, we need to identify the company / community representative with personal bank IDs. If more than one person is allowed to represent your company / association, the bank will need the confirmation and consent from all representatives of the community in dealing with the bank.