From application to payment
Before you start filling the application, please make sure that your company's nost recent financial statement is available. If you are applying the loan for a new company, please prepare business plan and budgeting plan for the company.
Filling the application takes about 10 to 20 minutes. You cannot save the application during the filling, so please make sure that you have enough time to fill it out.
- Fill in the finance application
- Provide us with the required information:
- Your business plan, if you are starting a new business
- Information about your company’s ownership structure
- Your company’s description and budget for next year
- Financial statements (total profit and balance sheet) or the operating income from last year
- We will review your application
- We will make a decision and if we approve your application, we will make you a financing offer
- We will send you the agreement to be signed
- After we get the signed agreement back, we will transfer the money to your account
After you have sent the financing application, please log in to Nordea OmapostiOpens new window and send a new message with a header "Attachments to the financing application from open pages" and attach your most recent financial statement to the message. If you are applying the loan for a new company, please prepare business plan and budgeting plan for the company.
Templates for business plan and budgeting plan you can find from here.Opens new window
The handling time of the application will be shorter if the documents mentioned above have been sent with the financing application. The loan decision cannot be given without the required information about the company's financial situation (balance sheet and profit and loss statement).
Questions about the loan application process? We are here to help!
If you have any questions about applying for a corporate loan, please contact us. We are happy to advise you on the loan application process.